Our services are based on
Consulting in Anatel Certification, aiming at optimizing costs and processes for you to sell your product with quality and safety.
Transparent and agile service to conduct conformity assessment processes.
Issuance of Technical Compliance, Manufacturing and Laboratory Assessment certificates.
Control and management of certification and maintenance of processes.
Consultancy for the initial certification and approval process of a new product at Anatel, according to the following steps:
- Technical evaluation of the product to define technical requirements;
- Quotation of tests applicable to products within laboratories accredited by Cgcre/Inmetro and Anatel;
- Pre-analysis of the administrative and technical documentation received;
- Analysis of the Test Report(s) issued by the laboratory(s) chosen by the Client;
- Issuance of a compliance report, based on the technical documentation provided and reports presented;
- Review of all administrative and technical documentation for the certification of the product(s) before submitting it to Anatel’s Information System;
- Issuance of Certificate(s) of Conformity, after compliance with regulatory requirements established by Anatel;
- Submission of all documentation in Anatel’s Information System;
- Carrying out the Homologation Request and sending it to the Client (when requested);
- Information to the customer about the issuance of the Homologation Certificate by Anatel;
- Management of the Maintenance of the certification of the product(s).
In addition to the steps mentioned in the Initial Certification, maintenance consists of the periodic evaluation of the certification, according to the type of product, as presented in Anatel’s Act nº 7280/2021.
And access Anatel’s Act No. 7280/2021, to check the maintenance period for each type of product.
The change can be requested right after the product has been approved by Anatel or during the Certification Maintenance process. It can consist of:
- Change of data registered in the Initial Certification, of the applicant or of the manufacturer;
- Any change(s) to the product(s), which must be previously communicated to OCP-TELI;
- Inclusion of model(s) and/or manufacturing unit(s).
Important Reminder: Any of the above presented situations must be PREVIOUSLY communicated to OCP-TELI.
Factory and/or Laboratory Evaluation
The evaluation aims to verify compliance with the requirements, according to the type.
Customers who, upon entering the certification process, and the manufacturer does not have a valid Standard Quality System (e.g., ISO 9001 Certificate), may opt for the factory assessment to be carried out directly by OCP-TELI, where the service will be verified to the requirements of manufacturing capacity, technology and the quality system of the manufacturing units.
Laboratories not accredited by Cgcre/Inmetro that wish to expand the scope of certification, in accordance with the requirements demanded by Anatel for such expansion, may opt for laboratory assessment directly by OCP-TELI, being recognized as an Assessed Laboratory by Anatel. In this assessment, compliance with laboratory training, technological and laboratory quality system requirements will be verified.
For more information about our services: